Helping Your Small Business Succeed
When starting and running a small business, it’s important to figure out what you can do yourself — and what you need help with. At Hannula Halom & Scherz, we’re not only lawyers but also small-business owners ourselves. We understand what it takes to succeed in our communities, as well as common obstacles that can stand in the way of your business’s growth.
As part of our commitment to helping our friends and neighbors solve tough problems, we provide a range of legal services for businesses in northwest Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Whether you are starting a business or need legal problem-solving help with your current business, our firm is equipped to help you. We find cost-effective solutions to legal issues before they become bigger problems.
- At startup: Should you form an LLC, partnership, corporation or sole proprietorship? We can help you find the right structure for your business.
- When you’re growing: We can draft contracts for mergers and acquisitions, help you buy commercial real estate or understand the laws and regulations that affect your business when it gets bigger.
- Planning for the future: We can help you sell an existing business or make sure your estate plan accounts for business succession.
- If things go wrong: We offer business litigation support in contract disputes, whether your business needs to pursue resolution of a claim or you’ve been subjected to a claim. We will try to find an efficient resolution out of court wherever possible, but you can also rely on our experience in local courts to advocate for you.
We Work As Hard As You Do
As a local law firm, we love helping our fellow small-business owners succeed. For more than 35 years, we have been forming long-lasting, trusting relationships with our clients. Get to know us better at a free consultation at our office in downtown Superior. To schedule an appointment, call 715-718-3621 or send us a message through our online form.
- Serious Injuries
- Work Compensation
- Divorce & Family Law
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Legal Services For Businesses
- Real Estate Law