Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys

July 2019 Archives

Can my employer discipline me for seeking workers’ compensation?

Despite the precautions you and your co-workers take, you were injured on the job. Your injuries required medical attention and time off work to recuperate. You may already know that workers’ compensation law allows you to make a claim for compensation for a work-related injury or illness, but you can be confused and worried if your employer is saying you cannot get workers’ compensation or that you will be fired or demoted if you file a claim. You and other Wisconsin residents should understand your rights when it comes to seeking workers’ compensation, as well as workers’ compensation retaliation.

Aggressive drivers: How to spot the signs

There is no question that you may find yourself in a situation where you are stuck in traffic while driving, are stuck behind a slow driver or become infuriated at another motorist who just pulled out right in front of you. Road rage is rather common, as people can easily lose their temper while behind the wheel. According to AAA, more than 80% of drivers across the country admit to having road rage within the past year. Yet, road rage can cause aggressive driving behaviors which can lead to a catastrophic car accident

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys | Google Map

Office Location

Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys
515 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880

Phone: 715-718-3621
Superior Law Office Map