Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys

August 2018 Archives

What should I do if I am injured on the job?

Taking the proper steps after being injured on the job in Wisconsin is very important to ensuring your workers' compensation claim is valid. If you fail to make a report within the appropriate time frame, you could end up getting your claim denied. In addition, proper reporting helps to keep records clear and enables your claim to be proven more easily.

Determining child support in Wisconsin

It is natural that you still want to be there for your child after a divorce. Being available physically to support your children is a clear way to do this, but so is being there financially. Properly supporting your child monetarily will help ensure that they have access to good education, healthy food, effective medical care and activities that will help them grow.

How can I prevent falls for a loved one with Alzheimer's?

Elderly individuals are at a high risk of being injured due to falls. This is due to a combination of age-related factors. However, if you have a loved one in Wisconsin who has Alzheimer's, his or her risk of falls is even higher than normal. According to the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation, the risk for Alzheimer's patients is actually three times higher than normal.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys | Google Map

Office Location

Hannula Halom & Scherz Attorneys
515 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880

Phone: 715-718-3621
Superior Law Office Map